Barack Obama was born on August fourth, 1961, in state capital, Hawaii, to a mother from Kansas, Stanley Ann Dunham, and a father from Republic of Kenya, Barack Obama Sr. He was additionally raised by his grandfather, who served in Patton’s army, and his granny, who worked her high from the secretarial pool to become vice president at a community bank
He worked his means through college Occidental faculty in la, Columbia University in big apple, and later, Harvard graduate school with the help of scholarship cash and student loans.
9. Obama and his life partner Michelle Obama bought a house on Chicago’s side in June 2005 for $1.65 million. it’s four fireplaces.
8. His heroes are martin Luther King Jr, Mohandas Gandhi, Pablo Picasso, and John Coltrane.
7. A School in his father’s town close to Lake Victoria in Republic of Kenya has been renamed the legislator Barack Obama middle school.
6. As an Illinois senator, he sponsored a bill to want the police to videotape interrogations in capital crime cases. Illinois was the primary state to try to do this.
5. He married Michelle Robinson, also a Harvard school graduate, who supervised him because he was operating as a summer associate in a very Chicago law firm. they have 2 daughters, Malia and Sasha.
4. Obama was the third African-American legislator since Reconstruction.
3. His childhood nickname was Barry.
2. He says he hasn’t liked ice cream since engaging at Baskin-Robbins as a youngster.
1. Obama was born on August. 4, 1961, in Honolulu. His first name is , Barack, suggests that “blessed” in Swahili and was also his Kenyan father’s name.