1. Sheldon to Alfred : If I’d known you were broke, I wouldn’t have made a big deal about the bread. (Moves a basket of bread over to Alfred)
2. Raj: I don’t like bugs, okay. They freak me out.
Sheldon: Interesting. You’re afraid of insects and women. Ladybugs must render you catatonic.
3. Sheldon: You’re gonna enjoy this. I designed it especially for you.
Bernadette: Okay, but just for a little bit.
Sheldon: Oh, I have a feeling that once you start, you’re not gonna want to or be allowed to stop.
4. Amy: We could all go for the weekend. It’ll be fun.
Sheldon: Excuse me. (Gets up and hands Amy a dictionary) Here, look up fun, get back to me.
5. Sheldon: Look at the 4K resolution. Next time we Skype, I’m gonna count all those nostril hairs.
Amy: Or you could just look into my eyes.
Sheldon: But you only have two eyes. You got a lot of nostril hairs.
6. Sheldon: Very well. You may celebrate my life by throwing a party with cake, presents and a shower of admiration and love. But then you owe me big-time.
7. Sheldon: You guys, the bathroom here is amazing. There’s people cooking in it.
8. Sheldon: That’s some smart talk from a guy who can’t even keep his face in focus.
9. Amy: That’s great. And look at you, sitting in Sheldon’s spot. You know, I don’t even get to sit there.
Sheldon: Yeah. And you never will.